Friday, June 29, 2007

The Screw the Media Consultants Report


hello to all....hope all is well with u guys!

Dont have much to say...dont really have the patience for blogs....this is a big effort already... :)

Finally the creative workshop videos were up for download...

THX for the photos...if anybody has more to share please do!

If you all come to Lisbon for the next meeting we can surely meet....but please...leave the media consultants there....I need no help to get on buses...that and WE need people who have ears that actually listen to others!

but my sarcasm aside....feel free to write me:

tiagovilares@yahoo.com

I ALWAYS reply...it might take me 3 to 4 days...
but please dont write in AUGUST....I will probably be out the whole month! :)

take care and I will try and pay more attention to the blog.....Thx for the effort Pavel!

has anybody been having freaky dreams with the Discotheque Bazaar? :p

1 comment:

Liv said...

hey hun, i haven't seen you on msn for a while, i hope all i well with you.
i'm sorry but i really don't rememeber if i sent you any pictures...*is ashamed*
man, i can't wait to see you if i get to go to the portugese youth event.
oh..and what do you mean by 'freaky dreams' about the discoteque? hahaha
oh..are you going to hungary in august..??