Thursday, June 14, 2007

Olá a todos, directamente de Lisboa


Hello to everyone, directly from Lisbon.

I'm Pedro, live in
Lisbon, 25 years....and a lot of other stuff! (Scouting, Rugby, Ergonomics, Photo; Music...etc).

This blog was a great idea Pavel, now we can start sharing information, ideas and just keep in touch with every new friend from the
Brussels event!

I think it would be a great idea to start a virtual comunity, to start making a European action for the Youth area. Probably we can manage to give some inputs for the European Commission and companie.

After this event I’m just wondering – Who is going to read the final conclusions? – What about now, should we live in a fantasy and believe that all our dreams are going to became reality?

Of course not, what we need is o get some action now!


Next September we will have in
Portugal the Youth Event of the Portuguese Presidency; it is a great excuse to meet again! This time I will be playing in home field...

Hope to hear from all of you,

Best Regards

Pedro Henrique Aparício

2 comments:

Galya said...

hey Pedro, as you are in your home :) it will be good if you give us some more information as far as that presidency's event in Lisbon is concerned.
Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Pedro Henrique Aparício said...

At the momment I know as much as all of you, I do Know is that the Youth Event will be a partnership between our Youth Secretary and our National Youth Council.

I will try to get some more details, but at this momment I do have lot of work in progress (besides "youth work")

As soon as I get news I'll Post here Galya