Monday, June 11, 2007

Rafaela says HELLO

Hello everyone!

For those who I didn't had the pleasure to meet during the Youth Week let me introduce myself. My name is Rafaela, portuguese, 24 years old, living in Brussels!

At the moment, I'm working for European Youth Press as a chief editor of the official web portal of the Youth Week, you all know it, don't you?? www.youthweek.eu!! So, please make your contributions and keep the EYW spirit alive with comments and suggestions, it's really important for us (and for all) this network establishment.

Congratulations for the blog, I think it was an excellent idea! I'll try to keep in touch and post some news regularly!

Here are my contacts: r.gracio@youthpress.org (if there is anything cool going on in your country just tell me something ok? For MSN, rafaela_gracio@hotmail.com Cheers ;)

No comments: