Thursday, June 14, 2007

GREAT IDEA! I AM IN!

Hey Pavel!
Your idea is awesome. I have always been keeping in my mind a very similar idea of implementing an international project but I know that it needs the support of many people and official institutions. But I am sure that together  we can do that!
The biggest dilemma is what kind of project we should take up. The brainstorming is a very cool idea,it will work for sure. But I think that we should first mention in what kind of field we want our project to be-for example we can choose our target groups to be disabled people or organizing international camps or I dont know...I am just giving an example.
First we can have a target area and then Pavel can start collecting ideas.
Oh...one more thing.. as far as the financial support is concerned,why dont we focus our attention on Youth in Action programme.
Just let your ideas flowwww!

Hugs,
Galya ;-)

No comments: