Saturday, June 30, 2007

Portugal for president ;-)

So it looks like Portugal is the main topic right now - as it is getting the new EU presidency tomorrow!
According to the project Pavel proposed - I don't think that we can think of much without seeing each other, so I also think it would be great if we could actually manage to see each other again in Portugal. So I'd recommend that we just inform each other as soon as possible about the terms how to apply for it - and the exact date as nobody seems to really know it by now ;-)

And just to let you know some private details: Yesterday I went to a disco and asked to DJ to play "Seven nations army" for me ;-) It made me soooo miss you all, because it was just great when we danced to this song in this weird little disco... Hope we can do that again once!!!

And me and Mourad are actually going to Seoul in July to take part in the 18th International Youth Forum - is any of you there as well, cause there are gonna be 30 people from Europe!? I'm really looking forward to it and I hope we can take the spirit and the power of the Youth Week with us to South Korea ;-)

So I wish all of you a great summer and hope to hear from you soon!

Katharina

2 comments:

Liv said...

i had never been a fan of the seven nations army until Brussels. now i listne to that song more than neccessary...but hey, it's like the unofficial theme song of the Youth week 2007, isn't it?
i hope you have a lot of fun in south Korea and i also hope that this meeting will have an impact!!
have a great summer....
oooh..is this the first comment under the portugese presidency? :) :) :)

Pedro Henrique Aparício said...

Waiting for all of you here!

Don't worry, Discos in Portugal don't close at 00 ;)