Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Greetings from Portugal!

Hello everyone. Still tired from the EYW? Hope everybody's doing fine and with lots of energy :)
I'm the portuguese journalist who was in Brussels following all the activities, and I'm glad to be a part of this blog, where we can exchange some experiences and contacts. For now, I'll start with a photo of the portuguese participants, I guess you remember them, don't you? ;)



top: Andreia, Pedro and Ermelindo.
bottom: Tiago and Ana.

See you soon.

4 comments:

Rafaela said...

I miss you all a lot already! Brussels is not the same without you!! Come back pleaseeeeeeeee!!

laura said...

dear rafaela, if you find a nice job for all of us, we can always return, for good ;))

Pavel said...

Yee totaly agree.But also we have to find job and opportunities by ourselves. i already started, because I just loved Brussles, and It was my dream from childhood to do good for mankind, and this is the place where I can realise it...

Pedro Henrique Aparício said...

Rafa;

If Brussels became the land of opportunities don't forget your friends ;)

Beijo