Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hey guys!


 Hellooooo! What's up boys and girls? How do you feel after that great event?As I am reading your comments-great!
Actually...I am Galya from Bulgaria.Maybe most of you do not remember me maybe you do but I have a photo in my profile ( don't tell me that I was invisible!;). I still dont know how to attach one to this post but we will see...
So...at the Youth Week... I was the only person from Bulgaria (dont ask me why,I have no idea:) and practically I was representing the Youth Summit in Rome. I can only say that the event in Brussels was super super super cool! Althogh I was alone and I didnt know anyone I didnt feel lonely even for a second. How could I when I was surrounded by the smartest and most ambitious young people ever in Europe! But enough with the compliments:)
Generally I am a person who keeps in her heart a very positive attitude towards everything.That is why I liked almost everything at the Youth Week. The youth hostel was not a five-star hotel but it was pretty good. The food was not the best I had ever had but we ,girls, had the unique opportunity to lose some weight :):) As for the final report....I see the army of rapporteurs here in this blog .... as a participant I can say that you did a great job! I am not flattering you at the moment-it is true! The report is not perfect, but the points there are real and possible to be achieved (most of them).
I want to tell you so many things because almost all of you are older than me and as the baby here I admire you a lot!
But I had better shut up.
Please attach photos to your posts because I have a big problem remembering names,but I will never forget your cute faces!
See youu and keep in touch!!!
p.s. ohh....anybody who has some useful information for an event of that kind or for whatever else....just keep the words going!
You rock! ;-)

e-mail: galya.shishkova@gmail.com
mobile phone: +359 883 311 307

No comments: