Sunday, June 10, 2007

Important for all of Us....

What is always after such great events, where You meet great people is that first You say...We will stay in touch, we will always contact each other, but reality shows that we forgot with each day more and more, but believe me... It don't take a lot of time to write one e-mail, or to send messeges through mobile phone...Everything depends on You, and what I say to You all, what I want You all to say... That let's don't do it now...Because these friendships, these contacts is valuable...


What I realised in my life...That the most important thing in this life are FRIENDS... Nothing more..


Friends are those who will help You and will lead through bad moments in Your life... Friends are those who will chear You up when You feel bad, or sad...





Friends and Love...the most important feelings in this world...


How will You all act, is only Your decision...I know that I for sure will not lose friends I met in those event, and that's why I don't care about How event was organised, How was everything done... Because I have more positive emotions from You...



I will remember - How we were singing together...
How we were playing games, laughing, smiling, dreaming and sharing...
How we were lying in the grass and watching to the sky...
Sharing our life beautifulest moments...
Speaking about our Biggest Dreams...

You are my Friends, with big letter...


Thank You for sharing Your life with me....


And it's up to You how You will act...












No comments: