Sunday, June 17, 2007

Important - LAST CALL

I totally agree with You Galya, Yes we can talk with politicians, and that's what I also already working on but we need something more, we need to built something by ourselves...

So This is the Last Call for participants...Now we have on board... Bulgaria, Austria, Portugal and Latvia... And if No one else apply we will built this project, by ourselves, taking in team also professionals...I have contacts in each European country and also not European, I can use my contacts around AIESEC, and also contacts in companies...

1. We will write project and send it to Youth in action program to get money from them, so we will have our first money to start a project, and make our first meeting from this budget
2. We will make constructive meeting, what everyone has to do in his country to develop one International big project
3. We are starting to take actions - to collect money, to raise partners, companies, participants, developing idea(first of course we are making action plan).
4. All the time communication, between all of us, and meeting in life, and also on skype(other ways).
5. Final stage one Great event in Center of Europe where all countries come together and will show how much Youth can change this world, and help ourselves to develop, it will be first Very Loud voice from us....So politicians could see us...


I am not surprised that there are now not many people who are ready for this challenge to organize it...It is always like that... But those who are I know we can make it...better 5 passionate people then 100 who don't know what they want from this life...

So deadline to subscribe for this project is : 01.07.07 - Those who subscribe start already to think what You want to make, and I will tell You after what is my idea also...Be ready to hard discussions...Just write Your name in comments - and also Your mail, telephone, skype...And why you want it...Just few sentences...

6 comments:

Pavel said...

1. Galya
2. Pedro
3. Katharina
4. Mourad
5. Pavel(also people from Latvia and a big family around Europe already ready to participate)

Rafaela said...

Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Ana Fernandes

I'm in!

Pavel said...

1. Galya
2. Pedro
3. Katharina
4. Mourad
5. Rafaela
6. Anna-Tica
7. Liv
8. Pavel

Luciana said...

Grosu Luciana , Romania
I want to be part of this project!
naminame_lucy@yahoo.com

kurmiitis said...

Can I try, please? For the 1st time in my life!

kurmiitis-kurmiitis@inbox.lv