Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fighting for Follow-Ups

Hey, it's me again...

I just wanted to comment a bit more public about the austrian follow-up session(s). Actually I don't really want to comment on the sessions, I just want to say, that in every country, the participants should come together and try to get a meeting with the responsible youth ministries.

We were asking for feedback and a follow-up by the commission, but probably not much will happen. I don't want to give a up the hope, but one thing we can do, is put some pressure on the member states. As you can see in our example it is possible to get the stakeholders to such a meeting, and at least in our case they really seem interested to talk about the outcomes.
Probably this will not be the solution for all issues adressed, but there are quite a few points in the conclusions that the member states themselves can work on.


So go to your ministries, and ask for a meeting. The more such meetings we have, the more will actually be realised!

We worked to hard in Brussels, to let the conclusion just fade away! Let's continue the good work, and we can actually make a difference!

I just wanted to add picture of mine so that I have one for my profile...

1 comment:

Pedro Henrique Aparício said...

Hey Mourad:

Consider your self a lucky guy, over here they just want a A4 report, from each of us.

I'll send to our Youth in Action Agency your previous post, trying to deliver them some personal conclusions.

Don't give up, we are all in the same boat! Let's row up the river...