Monday, June 18, 2007

Holla! Do you remember me?



Hello dear all ... Last but not least HERE I am!
Just to remember I'm Ana from Portugal!
From the last 6 months I was living in Italy but now it's time to go back home.
At home I work as youth worker using ANIMATION as a tool to work towards community development with disadvantage young people.
Animation came from the Latin word ANIMUS: to give soul, spirit and life. My personnel motivating is to work with others in the construction of a better world.
Now I realised that this construction must be as well in a political level ... we can work with people give them motivation but the real life it's decide much more up ... and together with you I want to arrive there!
All this to say that of course I want to join you (here in the plataform and tanks all of you for the information that you provide) and as well in a future project.
Just let's keep on touch and see how we can move on ... as I said to Pepe I thing that this 5 days in Brussels were just a small taste of the great things that we can do together.

My email is : hannah_elisheba@hotmail.com

And guys do you remember our "video" (the work done by the Photo Group ?!?) Can you see DIVERSITY ?!? You can find it here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3418367493248082573
Enjoy it again!

Big Hug Ana

3 comments:

Rafaela said...

Ana, Tica!! Hope you are fine! Missing you a lot already! Hope to see you soon! Beijinhos

laura said...

Hi there! Last saturday there was an article about your project at the portuguese newspaper SOL. I will send it to you as soon as possible :)

Rafaela said...

Laura, I read the article! Good JOB :) very good indeed!