Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pavel - Something about me

So this is first post about me... You should continues and post information about You...
So I will start, to put my profile, and You will have to continue with Yours...
I am 21 years old boy from Latvia and I learn diplomacy and politics also together with Chinese…I live in a very beautiful country Latvia near Baltic Sea... And I was one of rapporteurs who worked in European Youth week... Blond boy... :)

But if truly I have done so many thinks in my life already that people more often ask me: ‘’What You haven’t done’’ I usually say – I haven’t dance ballet.


What I really like in this life, is people, doesn't matter black, white, yellow or green aliens :D, yes by the way I believe in them :D.





My dream is already for 4 years to become ambassador of Good Will in United Nations, and I know that I will reach it. I want to leave something after me.
As Alexander the Great told – Fortune favors the bold… Man always rise and fall, but what is important how much You did at the end of Your live, How much You have raised above others, and how many good things You did…Alexander didn't reached his dream, he failed, but his failure raised against other people achievements, because his failure was something great something unbelievable. I want to become in this life person that will encourage others, not a common person that is leaving this life, but person who will change everything.

Now i am Vice President of AIESEC Latvia, I am responsible for External Relations and I enjoy it very much... I can work with different people, communicate with them, change their life...
What I never do - I don't follow rules, I break them - I don't play Your rules I make my own... And that's what I do always, I reach what I see, and I am always passionate about it... i also now how it feels when You run from all Your heart and lose... I felt it just one week ago, but it also learned me a lot... I take from life what it gives me...

And now my dear friends I am waiting to break laws with You, to make our dreams fulfill…
Dreams will fulfill because we are the ones to make them true…

E-mail: pavel.gumennikov@aiesec.lv
Phone: +37126754543



No comments: