Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Labas from LT

Because I'm not so good in body language I'll write :) So...

Hello guys,
Here is Mantas (yes, the tall one) from Lithuania. OK, not only me, but also a crew from Vilnius.
I gues that I won't be so nice and poetic like you guys, but let's try :) What I really want to say for all of you - thank you for experience. I can't measure value of these discussions in the lobs, yards or buses. Of course it would be to much to say, that we became friends. No, I would say that we became a really nice community. Community which is strong even when it's separated.
In the times of globalization and global warming (remember guys those discussions in front of TV cameras :)) only team can reach something. Let's pretend that our goal is to have united Europe. OK, let's have some realistic goals - maybe we can have united Europe or content with less discrimination or whatever. Only team can do that. Let's be the team which can do everything, which believes, that it can do everything. Every single person matters.

OK, after some dramatic speeches let's have some fun :) Today in Vilnius we had a team reunion after one week :) That means, that I, Vaida, Augis, Mindaugas and Paulius met in the center of Vilnius. And guess what, we even prepared plan for project :) It will be called "Inter cultural dialog through national beer". OK, OK it's about alcohol again. But do you remember our game last evening in the garden? I think it wasn't possible without our special Lithuanian beverages (by the way, i still have some pictures from that evening :)).

huh, I think thats all for today evening. Here is special picture from Lithuania.
We all wish you very sunny summer and happy days. And remember - god is in details.






Remember this? :)



Wishes from,
Mantas & Co

mvelykis[eta]gmail.com
+37063335002

No comments: