Thursday, June 14, 2007

More about project

So one more time about a project...
What I want now is that each of You, who is really interested write in comments that he is in...
I want to make it professional, so next step probably could be some kind of choosing commission, who will choose who will be leading, who will be in Organising committee and so on...

Then we could start Brainstorming:
1. We need people who has ideas and are interested to make something really great, but You have to understand that it will be very hard, that's why I really want that next step would be that everyone would write his motivation latter, but it is only later.
First i really want to  know people who could be interested and would like to start doing it...

Who is motivated and interested, to start something new in society...

4 comments:

Pavel said...

So First was:
1. Galya
2. Pedro

others???

Pavel said...

3. Katharina

Mourad said...

Count me in as well... The only problem is that I will not have much time this summer since I will be away almost all the time till September. But I'll check my mails as often as possible and try to participate in a way or another...

Mourad

Liv said...

4. Livia.
you better count me in :D i'm looking forward to this international cooperation :D
if you need more info about me, you know where to find me :)