Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh happy day!!

Mantas, thanks a lot for this video clip, I just love it ;-) and I haven't seen it for ages!! What a great song - part from that we couldn't sing it as nice as this cute boy, when we were sreaming in the bus! Still, it was fun and this is definitely one of the best songs to sing in an event as ours was!

By the way: the Austrians are gonna have an "after meeting" tomorrow as well and we're gonna tell you how it was and what big plans we discussed afterwards of course ;-)

And if somebody could tell me how we are supposed to upload stuff like videos or music here, I could upload this very nice Austrian song I was singing all the time since they told me to do so on the first night after the pub... so if you wanna know how it acutally sounds like - tell me how I can upload it ;-)

So have a good night all over Europe!
Katharina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Smiles from LT ;)
You can upload that song to http://www.divshare.com/ and put the code here in blog OR you can send it to me (my email is shown) and I'll do that dirty job for you ;) And yes, you are welcome ;)

Unknown said...

ahhhhhh, I can't edit my comment. OK, you can upload your song and share it on http://www.imeem.com/ too. Same sugestion still works here too ;)